Hi,

I'm using 2.6.x and also have noticed much greater CPU usage on my servers
(mainly the increased tickrate ones)

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2005 6:33 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] low fps - high cpu

Guys, which kernel are you using, 2.4.xx? Perhaps the problem is that.
Because i asked a few admin and whoes server was working fine, that was
using 2.6.xx and the two kernel versions are using different "refresh
rate" (or i dunno what...) default: 2.4.xx = 100Hz, 2.6.xx = 1000 Hz(I'm
not sure... :D). But maybe we should search the problem here.

Cu! ^^
[EMAIL PROTECTED]