Quoting Sebastian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Lmao...Np rgr that...And for Macleod I got a good laff outta that thanx man :-)
And you fellas are correct I should have read the manual first..But that thing
reads like directions to a mattel toy.Too tell you the truth at first glance I
was stoopified.I was just hoping someone had a script made up er sumthing so I
didn't have to take hours tring to understand the manual.But I found a post on
valves website with a dir script that worked well.Thanks again for the help and
sry to all for the "troubles".