whatever u did it did reduce the load of the system from average 1.8 to 0.3
with 70 slots filled... congratz

Simon

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2005 2:55 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Counter-Strike: Source update released

We changed a linear search in the player models animation to a hard coded
lookup (we didn't need the generic case for CS:S). We cached off some player
bone computations (trading off memory for CPU). We also re-ordered some bot
code to make them cheaper to run. We are working on some more optimisations
for the next update.

- Alfred