Hi

I volunteer for the Cyber Athletic League (www.caleague.com) and I have
been
asked to compile a plugin written for Counter-Strike Source on Linux.  I
did
not write the plugin code, I am just compiling it.
The plugin is called "CAL Server Plugin" or CSP for short.  My
understanding
is that the plugin checks for specific variables for changes/aliases and
kicks the player and alerts the other players on the server.

pretty cool plugin...

This is what I see in console on server startup:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] source]$ ./srcds_run -game cstrike -map de_dust2
Auto detecting CPU
Using SSE2 Optimised binary.
Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.
Attempted to create unknown entity type event_queue_saveload_proxy!
Game .dll loaded for "Counter-Strike: Source"
Unable to load plugin "../cstrike/addons/csp11"
maxplayers set to 32
Network: IP 82.x.x.x, mode MP, dedicated Yes, ports 27000 SV / 27005 CL
Adding master server 207.173.177.11:27011
Adding master server 69.28.151.162:27011
No challenge from 24.8.42.238:7130.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
  VAC beta secure mode is activated.

From there, the server is running, but no plugin.

If you manage to compile your plugin under linux, please let me know how you
did, since I'm searching since one month why my plugin is compiled, but not
loaded under linux...

If someone has a complete working build environement, can you help me build
my own please ? If you use vmware, can you send me your vm files please ?

Damien