wow this update also had a VAC2 update in it :)  I frequent the cheat
forums to see how out of hand cheating is getting and now people can't
even LOAD their cheats without CS:S crashing...GJ valve, actually
updating your software....

Zack

On 8/4/05, Manuel Mausz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ok problem was found. there was a corrupt engine_amd.so.
> sorry for that.
>
> manuel

Zack Sloane
http://zteknology.com
We Put Personal Back in Personal Computer!
You Dream it, We Build It!