On Wed, 10 Aug 2005, Alfred Reynolds wrote:

> We have released an update to Counter-Strike: Source and the Source
> engine. Run the hldsupdatetool to get this update.
>
> The update adds material validation for custom player models and weapons
> amongst other things. For full details go to:
> http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=433

This version coredumps on my server.

FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE #0: Tue Jan  4 20:37:41 CET 2005
Linux base rh9

Apperently I cannot use the included gdb from rh9 install to check the
coredump.

Have you upped the versions of libs on your build?

/Bjorn

--

"Before you criticize a man, you should walk a mile in his shoes.
That way, you are a mile away from him. And you've got his shoes."