-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von sYs
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. August 2005 00:54
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: Re: [hlds_linux] Half-Life 1: Engine update release

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

>We have released an update to the Half-Life 1: Engine. Run the
>hldsupdatetool to get it.
>
>This update fixes VAC2 connection problems for people with multiple
>network interfaces, fixes the "-sport" command line parameter and adds
>a CVAR querying API for 3rd party tools. More details can be found
>here: http://www.steampowered.com/index.php?area=news&id=434
>

>If you run ANY kind of HL1 based server (i.e TFC, DoD, CS 1.6, NS ) you
>should get this update.
>
>- Alfred

Since the last update:

Auto detecting CPU
Using Pentium II Optimised binary.
Enabling debug mode
Auto-restarting the server on crash
Updating server using Steam.
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Base Content' version 16

Checking/Installing 'Linux Server Engine' version 19

Checking/Installing 'Half-Life Base Content' version 8

HLDS installation up to date

Console initialized.
scandir failed:/x/./valve/SAVE
scandir failed:/x/./platform/SAVE
Protocol version 47
Exe version 1.1.2.5/Stdio (cstrike)
Exe build: 00:51:04 Aug 11 2005 (3213)
STEAM Auth Server
couldn't exec language.cfg
Server IP address 62.112.194.28:27018
scandir failed:/x/./valve/SAVE
scandir failed:/x/./platform/SAVE
./hlds_run: line 342: 10659 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $HL_CMD
debug.cmds:1: Error in sourced command file:
Cannot access memory at address 0xbe355304
email debug.log to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fri Aug 12 00:48:08 CEST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds

I run the server with this script:

#!/bin/sh

bdir=x
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$bdir/hlds
cd $bdir/hlds
./hlds_run -game cstrike +port 27018 +maxplayers 11 +map de_dust2
-autoupdate -debug

I'm using Debian Linux, on P4 3ghz with 2x512MB ram.

-Regards , sYs^
[EMAIL PROTECTED]