Yes this Vac2 issue not running on 64bit is very important to a lot of
us, many of us have purchased AMD64 / Opteron CPU's specifically to run
HLDS-64bit in an attempt to squeeeeze as much performance as possible.
There is a definate performance gain and rolling 200 servers back to 32
bit will take best part of a day and leave customers not very happy.

It has left a large quantity of players running vac1 or insecure, people
renting servers are unsure on exactly what to

Does anyone have any estimates on a release date for vac2-64bit. An
approximate date will allow us to work out if it is gonna be worth while
rolling all of our servers back or if we hang on and wait for the
release (if there is to be one?).

Hopefully Alfred will have some sort of idea if and when...

Regards

Richy