Not sure if this has been covered before, but it would be nice if the
favorites tab in the browser would store either the DNS name, or the IP
address, whichever was manually entered...  I run numerous servers, and
due to proc dying, other problems often have to move servers around, and
since we publish everything in DNS it would be much easier if it could
store that...

Yes, I know this isn't a Linux server request, but hey, I'm here, and
people who run linux servers are more likely going to be able to spell
DNS, and know what I'm talking about... :)

Thanks,
Steve