Good job.

I figured it must've had something to do with it.

Now you need to become a brave soul like me and install 6.0 and run
it with ULE :)

/ges

At 05:00 PM 9/12/2005, Steven Hartland wrote:
Largely thanks for Alfred I've managed to track down this issue
where the server reports the following on startup on FreeBSD
Assertion Failed: 0 == iRet

The solution is to set kern.ipc.maxsockbuf = 524288.

This can be done either on the command line with:
sysctl kern.ipc.maxsockbuf=524288
or in /etc/sysctl.conf with:
kern.ipc.maxsockbuf=524288

Thanks again to Alfred for his help, great as ever :)

   Steve / K

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd.
and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of
misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying,
printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission
please telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

G. Stanley
Engineering
Velocity Servers, DBA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]