Hi Mahmoud

although im not alfred, i hope it helps u out. ;)
we have a public 64slot css custom server and a 40slot public css server
running. on both server there is mani_admin_plugin installed and several
custom content (models, skins, sounds) which are fetched from the webserver
which ist hosted on the same machine besides a large secondary MX (mta) and
dns (powerdns) and a database (mysql)...

the machine is a dual athlonMP2400+ 1.5gb ecc reg ram machine
average load of 0.8 - no lags no spikes

all running servers are 24/7 filled.

hope this helps u

Simon