-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kama
Sent: 23 September 2005 14:21
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] hardware?

to clearify, I have 3 different hardware sollutions to choose from.

dual 3.4Ghz Xeon
dual Opteron 2.6Ghz (Single Core)
dual Opteron 2.2Ghz (Dual Core)

Since I have the option to choose I want the once that cope best under a
gimin environment.

/Bjorn

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, kama wrote:

> Yeah, but I cant recall they using dualcore.
>
> /Bjorn
>
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, hondaman wrote:
>
> > Check/search the archives.  Lots of guys here run opterons with great
> > success.
> >
> > kama wrote:
> >
> > >Hi,
> > >
> > >I might be able to get a couple dual AMD O275's. Anyone with
experiences
> > >on dual dualcore opterons in a gaming environment?
> > >
> > >/Bjorn
> > >
> > >--
> > >
> > >What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?

> --
>
> These aren't the droids you're looking for.

There is a cow on my lawn...
--

brb.