Dagok wrote:

> I removed Mattie's EventScripts, LastManStanding, Counter-Bet-Menu
> and Vweegit's Pickpocket and the server hasn't crashed since.

Most crashes after a code base update from Valve are - usually :) - the
result of some 3rd party plugin.  Whenever I update servers, I remove all
addons and then add one back one by one until it either breaks or works.

Incidentally, that's a lot of addons - I take it you run a reasonably small
server.

Slightly OT, I tried running Mattie's EventScripts but as it doesn't appear
to compile scripts (instead interpreting them all the time) it adds around
50% load to the server - which isn't great on my 64 player public!

--
Bart King
+44 7812 195654 - http://www.bart666.com