May the force be with us  :-)

As it's rather early in the morning (Valve time) I expect there will be
some information in the next few hours. Maybe Alfred just forget to tell
his colleagues that he informed us the server files would be released
1-2 days beforehand before he went to the proverbial beach ;-)

Don't worry, I am confident all this excitement will be forgotten in
approx. 6 1/2 hours ...

Best regards from Germany,
Olly

Henri Mecklin // Coixi wrote:

My jedi-sense picked up some failures in information between server
admins and valve, can someone verify this? :)

Tho, maybe this is a test: we are tested how far we are willing to go
without global panic, hunger strikes, riots and so on.

Please, give information!

- Coixi

Brandon Jank kirjoitti:

Any updates on when the linux server files will be available?
I'm guessing that I am not the only admin pulling an all nighter to
get all
his servers in a line *before* clients get the green light.

If you've been hitting up bawls, mt.dew, and coffee too, talk about
it :)

Reguards,

Brandon Jank
NexGen Internet Services