THIS SUCKS!

Server will not start. Its hung on checking for updates. WHY did you guys do
this to us? 2 days? COmone, we where not going to leak anything, and now we
are pulling our hair out trying to get it to run.

Man, please help YOUR USERS out.

ManO-iGO

On 9/26/05, Alfred Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Correct.

Mike Norton
http://www.dev4gamers.com
http://www.gmpodcasting.net