No problem Graham, I understand. Here is what im doing. Multiple runs from
one directory. The autoexec.cfg has this in it.

mani_reverse_admin_flags 0          // Set the option to reverse the
meaning of the admin flags set in adminlist.txt
mani_reverse_immunity_flags 0   // Set the option to reverse the
meaning of the immunity flags set in immunitylist.txt

My command from the command line is this:

Contents of script ./dod1-server.sh

#!/bin/sh
echo "Starting DoD:Source Server No 1"
sleep 1
screen -A -m -d -S dod1-server ./srcds_run -console -game dod -port
27015 +ip 70.85.76.198 <http://70.85.76.198> +map dod_flash
+maxplayers 25 +exec server1.cfg +mani_path mani_admin_plugin

Contents of script ./dod2-server.sh

#!/bin/sh
echo "Starting DoD:Source Server No 2"
sleep 1
screen -A -m -d -S dod2-server ./srcds_run -console -game dod -port
27015 +ip 70.85.76.199 <http://70.85.76.199> +map dod_flash
+maxplayers 25 +exec server2.cfg +mani_path mani_admin_plugin2

Now, just a side not, I went ahead and included the

+mani_path

option in this because im currently working on getting a sepperate rank and
stats set up.

If you want to see my server config let me know. Dont want to spam the list
to much.

Thanks

On 9/28/05, Graham Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Shouldn't be
>
> autoexec.cfg > executes every server restart
> server.cfg > executes every map change
>
> Sorry to go back to very basics with you... it is spelt right (the
> command and the server.cfg). It sounds dumb but I've done it many a
> time.
>
> Graham
>
> On 9/28/05, Mike Norton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --
> > I allready have that there :-( Is there a place I should re execute the
> > server.cfg on map change?

Mike Norton
http://www.dev4gamers.com
http://www.gmpodcasting.net