It's good news Mike ;-) Thx Alfred.

- K2

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Norton
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 2:17 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] DoD:S Flag Cap not in Log

--
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ] Do a pass? What does that
mean? Pass it over, or pass over the code? :-) Almost reads like legal

Thanks again for the update Alfred

ManO-iGO

On 9/30/05, Alfred Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The DoD:S team is going to do a pass on logging to beef it up a little.
>
> - Alfred

Mike Norton
http://www.dev4gamers.com
http://www.gmpodcasting.net