-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James Gurney
Sent: Monday, October 03, 2005 1:28 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] DOD:S issues

So, 2 big issues being reported by people playing on our server at the
moment:

1. Lag - most especially noticeable at the start of each round. Doesn't
seem to be CPU or network related..

2. The getting stuck to each other bug.

Any news on when (or if) we can expect a patch for these?

Cheers!

James