HoundDawg over at UA want to pick your brains as admins to see what the
admins need.  Here's his request:

Several server admin groups have been meeting over the past few weeks
and are wondering what needs the server admin community need solutions
for.  Times have changed since the days of HL, including the server
utilities and anti-cheat scene.

What are some of your thoughts?  What solutions are you using that
already meet your needs?  Which ones do you think need improving and in
what ways?

Feel free to respond to this thread, but CC my email address
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) so that I can follow the thread without
waiting for the digest version or checking the archives.  Thanks in
advance for your input, guys.

Ronin
Site Administrator : Counter-Server
http://server.counter-strike.net