That is consistent with what I've seen on Linux servers. The game server
will attempt to download the file to the client from the sv_downloadurl
but will not default back to downloading from itself if it cannot find
the required file.

If you upload the .ain to the sv_downloadurl address, it should download
fine.

HTH

Subdude2k

Ben Kennish wrote:
Graham Robinson wrote:

Are the .ain files on a sv_downloadurl link?

No I didn't upload them to the sv_downloadurl place.  I was thinking
that perhaps they are generated / altered on the server itself?

But I am using sv_downloadurl to host the maps.  Is that the reason - a
bug where if u host the map externally but not the .ain, it will
redownload each time?

--
Ben
www.benkennish.co.uk