Hi,

nobody have an idea ?

Bool a écrit :
If you want verify : 194.146.227.69:27015

(it is an CS 1.6 server)

Bool a écrit :

Hello,

on my server (and only on this one) we really often have the error
"Error! Server verification failed". We have to retry 3 or 4 times
before to be connected.

Do someone know why ? Maybe it's because of my firewall configuration :
iptables -A INPUT  -i eth0 -p udp --dport 27012 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT  -i eth0 -p udp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT
iptables -A INPUT  -i eth0 -p tcp --dport 27015 -j ACCEPT

(all OUTPUT connections are allowed)

Thanks,

Olivier

PS : the OS is a Debian Sarge AMD64