Yeah Mike, thats true. If you got banned from a back catalogue game,
you're still able to play HL2/CS:S/DoD:S etc.pp and imho it's okay.

regards
-r99t

Mike Miller wrote:

Well, I've searched through the steampowered forums, and have been unable to
locate the answer.

It's been said that if you're banned from a back catalogue game (DoD, CS,
etc.), that you're still able to play HL2 games on secure servers?

Is this true? I was under the impression that if you were banned from one
game, you were banned from all of them.

--
---
Mike "DaiTengu" Miller