EA is worse, of course.  However, I'm not sure if EA releases two
patches in one day:  one to patch the game, one to patch what they broke
in the patch earlier in the day.

Eric (Deacon) wrote:

In a bold display of creativity, Joseph Laws wrote:

You're right, I can't think of another game creator that makes people
pay to beta test their software instead of making sure it works in-house
first...

I can't tell if that's sarcastic or not, but if not, you need to get out
more.  Have you ever played anything by EA?

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)

.