Yory not just trying to detach from the screen are you ?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of James D
Sent: Monday, 31 October 2005 2:48 p.m.
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Exit srcds

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
It sounds like he needs to make up his mind.  He needs to give you the
'games'
user access or you can't really maintain it correctly.
Alex W wrote:

I should elaborate on how the server is set up. I'm not the owner of the
server, but he has given me permission to maintain it, so he set up an SSH
account for me. The servers are running on screens, but not under my user
account - they're running on a 'games' user. If I were to kill the screen, I
wouldn't be able to create a new screen under the 'games' user since I don't
have the privileges to do so.

I just wanted to know of a more 'graceful' exit command to quit out of the
srcds program; instead of using 'ctrl + c' or killing the screen altogether.

I guess it doesn't matter. Would be useful for the future, though.