Hi there,

On my DoD:S server (dod.core.fubra.net) when dead players type chat
text, other players don't see it.  I can understand it might improve the
realism of the game slightly but seeing as how I'm pretty sure dead
players can still use voice comms, it seems a bit pointless.

Is it possible to disable this?  I am using Mani Admin Mod but I have
set 'mani_dead_alltalk' to '1'.

Also has anyone using Mani Admin Mod managed to get the
mani_autobalance_teams mode working for DoD:S?  Altho I can prevent
people joining the team with more players using 'mp_limitteams 1', there
doesn't seem to be a way to automatically balance teams.

Thanks in advance,

--
Ben
www.benkennish.co.uk