Ok, this is the better link:

http://www.mirc-scripts.de/pn/html/modules.php?name=CmodsDownload&req=viewdownload&cid=5&orderby=dateD

It is called: Limpid CD 4.32

----- Original Message -----
From: "rawcsserver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 1:49 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] [HELP] CD-Proof hacks are in fact the safest vac2
hacks!!

I have confronted a hacker on our server in condition of unban that he
removes his hacks and provides
me with hack sites. He, being a leet hacker, told me something shocking.
He said, those hacks that
is not detected by vac2 are the hacks the are not for vac2 to begin with.
He said, the most popular
and safe hack on vac2 servers is CD-Proof (cheating-death) proof hacks.
Here is the link for the
most popular CS hack site with the most popular vac2 proof hacks which is
actually to bypass cheating-Death.

http://www.mirc-scripts.de/pn/html/modules.php?name=CmodsDownload&req=viewdownloaddetails&lid=610

Alfred/Valve, PLEASE do something to stop this.....