EVIL INCARNATE

c'mon give it back to us good guys that provide community servers

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ben Kennish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2005 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Re: banner.gif support (was: A public place...)

Derek Evan Mart wrote:
So this explains why my banner doesn't appear during map downloads. I
was beginning to wonder if I changed something on my end. What are the
details on this issue? Was it really disabled/broke? Will it be
reenabled/fixed?

Apparently it will never be re-enabled!!

BOOOOOO!!!! HISSSSSS!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

--
Ben
www.benkennish.co.uk