[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Craig Moore schrieb:

If you're a gmail user, you can set up a label and track that way. For
instance, my address is [EMAIL PROTECTED], but I can create a label
named "HLDS". Then I can give out the address [EMAIL PROTECTED],
and it automatically goes in the HLDS label (basically its own
folder). If I get mail from anyone other than the list, I'll know
where they got their information from. I'm sure there's a way to setup
some sort of filter, too, but I'm too lazy to even change my address
for the HLDS label.

--Craig (ping)