Hi!

Same thing with all of our servers, we had to restart them to get VAC to
reconnect.

greetings
Joachim Sehlstedt

Ben Kennish wrote:

Alfred Reynolds wrote:

We are working on fixing this. Your servers will automatically reconnect
once the backend is functional again, no action on your part is needed.

- Alfred

Just to let you know, action WAS needed on my part.  I just checked the
server and it wasn't VAC secured.  I then restarted it and it was.

--
Ben
www.benkennish.co.uk