-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von William
Warren
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. November 2005 17:15
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [hlds_linux] Half-Life 1 Engine update

try using the i486 module.  I have found in past times when updates bork
things the 486 one is usually stable until the issues pass.

LuZiFeR wrote:
> Hi again...
>
> Now after install of gdb, the following message appears:
>
> ----
> CRASH: Tue Nov 22 16:43:41 CET 2005
> Start Line: ./hlds_i686 -console -game czero -debug -noipx +maxplayers
> 22 -pingboost 3 +sys_ticrate 5000 +map de_dust_cz -port 27045 -pidfile
> hlds.27053.pid Using host libthread_db library
> "/lib/libthread_db.so.1". Core was generated by `./hlds_i686 -console
> -game czero -debug -noipx
> +maxplayers 22 -pingboost 3 +sys'.
> #0  0x40023150 in ?? ()
> #0  0x40023150 in ?? ()
> End of crash report
> ----
>
> Regards LuZi

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every
tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is
the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me,
saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099