kama a écrit :

I run it on a couple of my servers now. And I must say it runs better than
the previous version on FreeBSD 6.0 w linux_base-rh9. (glibc 2.3.2)

So far I have only got that crash. And that was from a server running no
mods what so ever.

I also noticed a decline in the choke problems I noticed before. I think
the choke spikes actually was ping spikes. They occur almost the same way
as the choke spikes did.Never the less I still see choke. but not going
from 0 to 40. Its more normal and only occationally goes up to 5 and
rarely to 10. Hopefully the migration to a new switch will make the ping
spikes disapear.

/Bjorn