* Kingsley Foreman ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [051123 18:17]:
> yer I can runs one map, next map loads and about 1 min later bang it crashes

I just had a crazy thought for those of you who can actually run the
server for at least one map. Set mp_timelimit to 0 then write a
script that changes your default map every 20 minutes or so and
restart the server. Okay, it is silly, but it could work :)

ATTENTION: Please remove unnecessary quoted material. I can't think of
anything (regarding email) more annoying than the following.

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest"
                                        - Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)
Derek Evan Mart
Systems Administrator
U of L - Electrical & Computer Engineering
The Marticus Project - http://www.marticus.org/
1514 3659 D057 D10C 6BE6  3E68 15BE B181 2F1F 510B
AA C4 72 14 97 6F 14 14  B3 9C BB 6E D8 71 9A 67