*yawn*

Haven't this discussion be going on for too long now?

There are several netiquett sites out there. There are probably some
really interesting netiquett mailinglists for you all to flame instead of
this one...

This is the last line in this thread for me, so don't bother to reply to
it, cause its a really booring thread...

/Bjorn