Hi,

Nice one Alfred on releasing an unofficial fix!

But, I have two new things to report, both of which I cannot replicate.

Last night, seemingly randomly half way though a game, this started spewing
out on console:

*** ERROR *** Excessive sizelevel (60) for element
*** ERROR *** Excessive sizelevel (61) for element
*** ERROR *** Excessive sizelevel (62) for element
*** ERROR *** Excessive sizelevel (63) for element
Infinite values from vphysics!
Infinite values from vphysics!

.. And it kept looping.  Check out the memory usage:

20345 cstrike   18   0 1854m 812m  820 R 49.6 91.7 654:22.83 srcds_i686

And also this morning, I was greated to 2 hours of down time (since I was in
bed):

21036 cstrike   25   0  198m 120m  11m R 99.9 13.6 360:06.72 srcds_i686

Unfortunately, there was nothing on the console to suggest why this occurred
(someone joined the terrorist team).

Just a heads-up more than a solid bug report, to be honest :)

--
Bart King
+44 7812 195654 - http://www.bart666.com