Hi,
port was specified in server.cfg. "tv_status" on console results in:

--- SourceTV Status ---
Online 10:22:22, FPS 158.4, Version 2567 (Linux)
Master "my-server", delay 90
Game Time 10:20:52, Mod "cstrike", Map "de_dust2", Players 0
Local IP 1.2.3.4:27020, KB/sec In 0.0, Out 0.0
Local Slots 10, Spectators 0, Proxies 0
Total Slots 10, Spectators 0, Proxies 0

Firewall should be no problem on a rented virtual server.
Is it possible to "portscan" on own cs:s-servers? A normal nmap shows no
results

Franz