On Dec 5, 2005, at 7:49 AM, Mike Norton wrote:

Since this topic has been kicked off, are there any tutorials or
howtos on
talking with the source server?

I am wanting to write an admin/rcon app that works like HLSW (minus
the game
launch stuff, just admin) that I can compile in Windows/Mac and
Linux.  I
have a couple of other projects on my plate so I have only done a
minor
search.

If there is a api layer that is easy to talk to and docs on it with
examples
I would love to know.

This project will be an opensource admin project so hopefully
others can
find it useful.

There's some docs on KQuery... I have also written a Ruby module that
I haven't released yet that does HL/Quake/Quake2/Quake3/Source RCon
queries, if you're interested, send me a private email.

--
Erik Hollensbe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]