From: "Scott Pettit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 2:41 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New Admin tool Released ( Source servers only )

Sounds useful - but what I don't understand is why no admin plugins have
mysql support yet (mani doesn't count, the mysql support isn't
implemented very well for large userbases, it's more of just something
that generates the admin files from mysql in flat file format).

Larger server groups like us find maintaining lots of admins/reserved
slot access (we have ~2000 registered with reserved slot access on
adminmod), very difficult/slow without mysql support.

If mysql support was available it would be great, mani has far more
features than we need - just kicking/banning/reserved slots is all we
need.

-Scott

� wrote:

Seeing that the other admin tools for source got very bloated for my needs
i made a admin plugin for our servers ( www.esports.no ). But it may be
that other server admins want a tool ikke this. Seeing how this tool is
used/welcomed il see if there is any point in maintaining  a public
version of it.

Simple about from the plugin:
This is a admin tool intented for servers who want to administer public
servers, with adult admins. That dont want infitite number of
useless/abuse punishments. Just a basic admin tool for
banning/slaping/kick all in a handy menu.

Link: http://www.sourcemod.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2923
Remember this tool requires sourcemm ( www.sourcemm.net )
Also on also on a linux server you may need to run the beta version

For those who may want to try it, rememeber to read the first post in the
thread carefully. Also id like to point out that this will remain a BASIC
admin tool, so its not for all admins.