Alfred, it is not working.  It dumped right in the middle of our busiest
time.  Now I can not get it to  start.

Here is what im getting.

------------
Executing dedicated server config file
./srcds_run: line 426:  6493 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./srcds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
with solving this problem
Tue Dec  6 18:34:22 CST 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds
-------------

I have even tried removing manimod and using the ./srcds_run -console -game
dod -verify_all +map dod_flash -debug command line.  Still fails and the
only thing showing up in the debug list is this.

CRASH: Tue Dec  6 18:42:57 CST 2005
Start Line: ./srcds_i686 -console -game dod -verify_all +map dod_flash
-debug
End of Source crash report

Here is my box.

*QTY* *Hardware Component*  1 Dell \ 800 FSB dual xeon \ PowerEdge
1800  2 Intel
\ 800 FSB Xeon \ 2.8GHz  1 Generic \ 2 GB DDR 400 \ ECC Reg  1 Unknown \
Onboard \ SCSI  2 Fujitsu \ 73GB:SCSI:Ultra320 TotalControl \ map3735nc  1 Dell
\ DRAC \ 4Redhat Enterprise Linux - OS ES 3.0

I need help.
On 12/6/05, sYs^ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kennycom wrote:
>
> >sYs^   Alfred said it was a Source update, and a CS1.6 would be later
> this
> >week. If you ran an CS1.6 update today (Monday) then it was whatever got
> >released last week....

Mike Norton
http://www.dev4gamers.com
http://www.gmpodcasting.net