From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 9:09 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] HLDS1 Seg Fault

First of all I want to apologize in advance if this issue has already
been
resolved I did however review the email list as much as I could
before I
posted.  Okay I've been following the list the last few hours, all my
source
servers are running great right now but my single 1.6 server keeps
crashing I
will list the error below:

Auto detecting CPU
Using Pentium II Optimised binary.
Auto-restarting the server on crash
Updating server using Steam.
Checking bootstrapper version ...
Updating Installation
Logging in as 'suprnovacss'
Checking/Installing 'Counter-Strike Base Content' version 16

Checking/Installing 'Linux Server Engine' version 28

Checking/Installing 'Half-Life Base Content' version 8

HLDS installation up to date

Console initialized.
scandir failed:/home/aznsizzler/./platform/SAVE
Protocol version 47
Exe version 1.1.2.5/Stdio (cstrike)
Exe build: 01:13:17 Dec  3 2005 (3327)
STEAM Auth Server
couldn't exec language.cfg
log:  unknown parameter 1, 'on' and 'off' are valid
logaddress_add:  usage
logaddress_add ip port
Server IP address 82.165.176.114:27035
scandir failed:/home/aznsizzler/./platform/SAVE
./hlds_run: line 424:  4115 Segmentation fault      $HL_CMD
Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to
help with
solving this problem
Wed Dec  7 22:03:11 UTC 2005: Server restart in 10 seconds

So far I have tried removing the clientregistry file and also made a
few
adjustments to my hlds run script I will now list my run script below:

#!/bin/sh
echo "Starting Cs Server"
sleep 1
screen -A -m -d -S css-server ./hlds_run -autoupdate -game
cstrike -steamuser
******* -steampass ******** -console -game cstrike +map de_dust2
+maxplayers 12
-port 27035 -verify_all -beta linux

I read that I needed to add the -verify_all and -beat linux tags.
Although the
problem was happeneing before I made any adjustments as such.  Any
ideas?

JC