-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Alfred
Reynolds
Sent: miƩrcoles, 07 de diciembre de 2005 6:51
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Source and Half-Life 1 Linux dedicated server Beta
update

We have released a beta update for the Source and Half-Life 1 Linux
dedicated server. Run the hldsupdatetool with the "-beta linux" option
to get this update.

The update fixes the crash on startup on some Linux kernel versions.

Please apply this update even if you don't experience the crash to
ensure that when it is released publicly it doesn't cause you a problem.

- Alfred