First, what I think you mean to say is +ip or -ip, whichever it is. As
for the FQDN part, you can't bind to an IP that the local machine
doesn't have assigned to an interface. You have to tell it the local
IP and do the port forwarding at the NAT router. Even if it could
accept the FQDN, it wouldn't solve your problem for the forementioned
reason and the fact that it doesn't automatically update the DNS
record. You say you're using a Dynamic DNS service, but you didn't
mention if you have a daemon running on the LAN (perhaps even the
router) that updates it every time the IP changes. If you use the LAN
IP and it properly forwards the packets, updating the DNS record will
be enough for the clients that actually add that to their favorites.
There's no way you can force them to use a FQDN. For a few dollars
more a month, you can most likely get a static IP from your ISP. Give
them a call. They might require you use a "business" plan, which is
pretty much just a static IP and a few more e-mail accounts in most
cases.

Hope this was some help.

Regards,

Craig Moore