From: "BoNfiRe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:44 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Content Server Issues

Hi all,
I'm trying to download cs: source dedicated server on my linux box, and it
keeps pausing on a particular file. I have tried deleting the .blob files
and trying again but it pauses in the same place every time.

The file in question is "claw_strike3.wav" located in
aserver\hl2\sound\npc\fast_zombie\
Just wondering if someone could please send me the file ?

Thanks