-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew
Forsberg
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 3:45 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Linux Distro

On Mon, 2006-01-16 at 09:18 +0000, aXeR (AmmoBOX) wrote:
> A lot of the major distro's are shipping with kernel freq set to 250Hz now
> :(

Would you mind recommending repositories of reliable pre-built kernels
for 32 and 64bit linux gaming servers?

Thanks,
Andrew

Disclaimer:
Please don't flame me and tell me to google for it. I'm specifically
interested in the opinions of list members here, rather than operators
of servers with different demands to the hlds and srcds engine. I'm
currently repairing a server thanks to FC3's journalling system going
buggo, so don't have any overly warm feelings toward their defaults.

Yes I could compile my own, but I imagine there are a lot of people out
there who dedicate a very good portion of their working and leisure time
to kernel optimization. Not being one of them, I would prefer to buy
them a beer or two or three, than go down the same route.