-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik
Hollensbe
Sent: Sunday, 29 January 2006 4:10 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] RCon modules for Ruby

(If this is inappropriate Alfred, just mail me personally and I'll be
sure not to do it again. I figured it might be of interest.)

The reasons for the postings earlier was that I finally cleaned up my
RCon classes for Ruby, and have released them.

The rubyforge project is pending approval, so for now, you can get
them here:

http://erik.hollensbe.org/code/rcon/

The rubyforge page will likely be: http://rubyforge.org/projects/
rcon/ - I'll update here if that has changed.

This release is tested on Linux, FreeBSD, and OS X. It should work on
Windows, but if someone with some time and a pre-configured ruby
installation has the time/interest to hack on it and get back to me,
I'd appreciate it. The code is under a standard non-advertising BSD
license.

For the sanity of those that aren't interested, please email me
directly if you're having any issues or wish to provide patches.

--
Erik Hollensbe
[EMAIL PROTECTED]