Alfred, is it ok to post (what's been reverse-engineered of) the rcon
protocol on that page? Most of the information comes from KQuery and
the wiki there has been repeatedly vandalized (and given the amount
of time it's been in that state, I don't think it's going to change).

The information is rather hard to find (as I found when I was writing
tests for my library) and it would be nice to have a central location
for it.