-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Mike Beane
Gesendet: Samstag, 4. Februar 2006 19:14
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: Re: [hlds_linux] SV_DOWNLOAD_URL-Problem

If no one else is having this problem with the same download server you are
using, try the following:

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Cleanly_reinstalling_Steam

I had something similar this week where my CS client would connect to the
server fine if it had the local content, however any time it had to pull
down content, it crashed to the desktop.  I thought it was our new
downloadserver, however I then noticed it extended to DoD when I played that
and it connect to a different download server.  I forget what I was
searching for, however Google brought me to that page and it cured my
client-side issue.

Good luck,
Mike