From: "Dmitriy Gorbenko" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] This server is using newer protocol (7) that your
client have (5)

to wait next time
What you mean ?

And, besides, I am not an a criminal man - dedicated servers from Valve
are free spread software.
Are my clients, which want to play CS, are criminals ? Maybe yes.
But, this is Ukraine (as Russian like), and no one here will pay $19 (or
more) for game, which everyone can buy for $2.
Very sad...

Reinder P. Gerritsen writes:
Would be a prety good guess, I'd say.

Legal copies of Valve software can be simply bought online, I don't think
the Ukraine is an exception to that possibility. But frankly, that's not
Valves problem, and I can't say I'm sorry for them atleast trying to
prohibit the use of 'nntp'-copies.

I guess you'll either have to keep an eye on the newsgroups or get
yourself
a valid creditcard if you want to play again

The last option atleast makes sure that you don't have to wait next
time....
--
[ bazil.vcf of type text/x-vcard deleted ]