I have BugZilla set up on a subdomain. I personally do not like how it
looks. I messed with it a little and said screw it, though I have never
messed with BugZilla before. Erik, if you would like to config it and make
it usable contact me offlist and I will set you up with Admin on it. It is
hosted on one of my Duel Xeon machines located in Equinix DC, in Chicago so
there will be no network issues. I have no problem hosting it though other
than that I have been way to busy to do much else. Let me know.