We should convince some programmers with (re-)writing a "real" anticheat.
We need a mixture of CD, HLGuard and SSClient/Server...

The people around HLGuard may add an additional client to HLGuard as an option,
which is able to scan the processes on clients... I would spend a public server
for experimental workouts ;) I would spend some webspace for a forum or
something else...
(but I will never have the money for paying a programmer, but Valve has, and
they do nearly nothing)