Is there any fix for this yet?  I know it has only been 3 months since
the report, and I don't want to rush you guys, but this is a real problem.

Matt.

LuZiFeR wrote:
Hi,

Since the last update of the HL1-Engine (maybe relate to this),
The Steam_Ids of the players are appearing double...

The problem with this is, that the players became errors like
'steam-id already in use' or the wrong players are kicked and banned....

After retry, the player became a totally changed ID (from a different player
playing before on the server)...

All our Stats, Banlists, and ID-Databases are wrong now....

PLEASE !!! Suggestions ? It's very urgent....

We have 30000Connections/Month and it will messed up the whole
Server-Community !

Regards LuZi